PTransformActivity Constructor (Int64, Int64, Int32, ActivityMode, Target, PMatrix)
Constructs a new PTransformActivity that animate between the source and destination matrices in the order specified by the mode, looping the given number of iterations.
- The length of one loop of the activity.
- The minimum number of milliseconds that this activity should delay between steps.
- The number of times the activity should reschedule itself.
- Defines how the activity interpolates between states.
- The object that the activity will be applied to and where the source state will be taken from.
- The destination matrix.
PTransformActivity Class | UMD.HCIL.Piccolo.Activities Namespace | PTransformActivity Constructor Overload List