Sponsors of the Piccolo2D Project
In addition to our team of developers, we could not have invested our time and resources into this project, without the help of our sponsors. Piccolo2D.Java is currently unfunded, but has been supported by various research grants in the past.
Piccolo2D.NET and PocketPiccolo2D.NET
- Microsoft Research
- Piccolo2D.NET and PocketPiccolo2D.NET are funded in part by a generous grant from Microsoft Research. We would also like to give a special thanks to John SanGiovanni, who has been a supporter of this project and a tireless advocate of the HCIL.
Piccolo2D.Java (Past Sponsors)
- The development of Piccolo2D.Java has been funded in part by a generous grant from the Defense Advancement Research Projects Agency. DARPA also helped support the founding research that lead to the development of Jazz.
- National Science Foundation (NSF)
- The development of Piccolo2D.Java has been funded in part by a generous grant from the National Science Foundation. In particular, NSF has supported various projects that rely directly on Piccolo2D, such as TaxonTree and our research on electronic voting systems.
- The development of Piccolo2D.Java has also been funded in part by a generous grant from ChevronTexaco.